Italian Family History Group
3-Day Tour 11-13 April 2015
to New Italy Woodburn NSW
HURRY – FOUR SEATS LEFT!!!
Due to some cancellations we have four seats available to join us on our Coach Tour to visit New Italy at Woodburn and join in at the “Carnevale Italiano” on Sunday 12 April 2015.
COST: $400 per person twin share. $510 per person for single accommodation
“New Italy” is located on the Pacific Highway in Woodburn NSW
Having survived their disastrous journey from Italy in search of a promised land near New Guinea (outlined
in the History section of the New Italy website: www.newitaly.com.au), about 40 Italian families eventually
reunited to make their homes near today’s Museum in Woodburn. The displays include extensive
memorabilia of the original families who came to farm here from 1882. Poor land produced great hardship.
However, in the Australian bush they produced internationally award winning silk and made their own wine and salami.
- 3-Day Return Coach Tour by Broadway Tours
- Departing 7 am Saturday 11 April from Gladesville RSL Club, 4-6 Linsley St. Gladesville
- Spending Sunday 12 April at the New Italy “Carnevale Italiano” visiting the Museums and Displays, the Casa Vecchia Gift Shop, and enjoy a delicious Italian lunch (at your cost)
- Returning Monday 13 April 2015
- Driver’s commentary en route to New Italy and Lismore + Coach touring within the region
- 2 Cooked breakfasts – Sunday and Monday
- 2 “Paesana” lunches – Saturday and Monday
- 2 Dinners – Saturday and Sunday
- Accommodation at the Karinga Motel, Lismore
PLEASE CONTACT MARIA LINDERS – CO.AS.IT ITALIAN FAMILY HISTORY GROUP URGENTLY AT email@example.com ( ph: 0418 888 421) TO BOOK YOUR SEAT.